Warriors, here’s what I know:
- This too shall pass – everything is temporary, even life itself
- Your track record for getting through tough days is 100%
- Most of the time things fall apart because something better is coming
- Thoughts do become things and with the right attitude & mindset, you CAN change your life
- I don’t want anyone in my life who doesn’t want to be here
- No weapon formed against me will ever prosper
Trust me on this one, if you are fierce about your mindset – and I mean really fierce – the day will come when you will take a deep breath, let it all go and you will know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that all is well in your universe.
It doesn’t matter how long it takes. It doesn’t matter how ugly or hard it is. It doesn’t matter the circumstances of your BreakUp or who broke up with whom. If you will learn to be absolutely vigilant about honoring yourself, trusting your gut and paying attention to your mindset, freedom will eventually come.
I know this to be true from my own personal experience. I know it from what my clients have told me for over 30 years. Those who continue to relive the pain and cling to bitterness are welcoming slavery into their hearts and lives.
The first hint you have that you’re on the path to freedom is when you can be around the other person in your Breakup, not feel anything at all AND recognize that you feel nothing. No anger. No fear. No sadness. No anxiety. No guilt.
You’ll know you’ve made it when you can be around the other person and be able to feel positively about them.
You’ll know you’ve really made it when you can be around the other person and feel love for them as a human being.
High Fives to me cause I got there today!!! WOOHOO!!! GO ME!!! (I might have set a record – 4 months from cheating husband to sincerely wishing him happiness!)
So chin up, buttercups! You’ll get there. Keep on being fierce about your Warrior Spirit!